[openstack-dev] [fuel] FF Exception request for Templates for Networking feature

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 08:53:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

Since the feature is essential, and changes are small, we can accept it as
a,
feature freeze exceptions.

But as far as I know there is a very important ticket [1] which was created
in
order to get patches merged faster, also I still have concerns regarding to
ERB style template "<% if3 %>" which is in fact Jinja. So it's not only
about
fixes in the client.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1476779