[openstack-dev] [Neutron][SFC] Wiki update - deleting old SFC API

Paul Carver pcarver at paulcarver.us
Fri Jul 24 02:45:50 UTC 2015

On a general topic of wiki cleanup, what's the preferred mechanism for
documenting APIs?

Wiki page [1] largely duplicates the content of the spec in [2]
I dislike duplication of information because it's likely to get out of
sync. I'd rather use hyperlinks whenever possible. However, linking to a
Gerrit review isn't the most end user friendly way of presenting an API.
One option is to link to the GitHub version of the rendered RST file [3]
but I'd like to know if there are any other preferred practices.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/APIForServiceChaining
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192933/
[3]
https://github.com/openstack/networking-sfc/blob/master/doc/source/api.rst