[openstack-dev] [fuel] [FFE] FF Exception request for Deploy nova-compute (VCDriver) feature

Andrian Noga anoga at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 20:39:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

The patch patch for fuel-library <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196114/>
 that implements 'compute-vwmare' role (
https://mirantis.jira.com/browse/PROD-627) requires additional work to
do (ceilometer
support.), but as far as I can see it doesn't affect any other parts of the
product.

We plan to implement it in 3 working days (2 for implementation, 1 day for
writing system test and test runs), it should not be hard since we already
support ceilometer compute agent deployment on controller nodes.

We need 1 DevOps engineer and 1 QA engineer to be engaged for this work.

So I think it's ok to accept this feature as an exception for feature
freeze.

Regards,
Andrian Noga
Project manager