[openstack-dev] [puppet] Swift_{account, container, object, proxy}_config resources ordering

Gui Maluf guimalufb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:09:51 UTC 2015

While implementing my composition module, I've realized that
Swift_${type}_config resources should be applied AFTER
Concat['/etc/swift/${type}-server.conf'], otherwise the content defined in
the resource is overwritten by concat::fragment template.

It's my first time contributing and I still have some doubts how to use
rspec/puppet. I think it's fixed but I couldn't write a proper spec. If
anyone could help me.

Sorry my bad english! :)

Here is the review https://review.openstack.org/205243

--