[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Get rid of fuelmenu

Sebastian Kalinowski skalinowski at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 17:28:50 UTC 2015

I'm against getting rid of fuelmenu. As Alex wrote - we need to remember
who are the people that we are targeting.
We are adding multiple dialog windows with confirmations, warnings and
special way to do dangerous actions
(like environment deletion or reset), but in the same time we want to force
users to change config file.
If the UX of fuelmenu is bad - then we can change it. If the code is hard
to maintain and extend - well, I hope that no
one need explanations what to do with and how to avoid such issues in
future.
So I would rather spend time on improving fuelmenu than write a new thing
that will not be better.

Sebastian