[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Get rid of fuelmenu

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 16:49:15 UTC 2015

The topic is NOT 'get rid of validation' but rather 'get rid of
semi-graphical ncurses based interface'. It is not so hard to adopt every
piece of validation we currently have in fuelmenu and implement even more
including syntax validation using, for example, PLY and logic validation.
My idea is to switch from ncurses to plain text file (thoroughly
commented), because it so easy to add new parameters or remove those we
don't need any more.

Vladimir Kozhukalov