[openstack-dev] [Neutron][L3] Representing a networks connected by routers

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:51:01 UTC 2015

>Or, migration scheduling would need to respect the constraint that a
port may be confined to a set of hosts.  How can be assign a port to a
different network?  The VM would wake up and what?  How would it know
to reconfigure its network stack?

Right, that's a big mess. Once a network is picked for a port I think we
just need to rely on a scheduler filter that limits the migration to where
that network is available.