[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Monasca mid-cycle meetup

Simon Pasquier spasquier at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 22 20:08:27 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've had a quick look at the Etherpad which mentions "Ceilosca". The name
is quite intriguing but I didn't find any reference to it in the Monasca
Wiki. Could you tell us a bit more about it? Does it mean that Monasca
plans to expose an API that would be compatible with the Ceilometer API?
BR,
Simon