[openstack-dev] [CI] Jenkins jobs are not executed when setting up a new CI system.

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Wed Jul 22 09:05:26 UTC 2015

The gate is under heavy load at the moment. Maybe in a day or two it will get back to usual…

From: Tang Chen <tangchen at cn.fujitsu.com<mailto:tangchen at cn.fujitsu.com>>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 11:57 AM
To: OpenStack List <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [CI] Jenkins jobs are not executed when setting up a new CI system.

Hi Abhishek,

On 07/22/2015 03:56 PM, Abhishek Shrivastava wrote:
​Hi Tang,
​
Reboot your master vm and then try the same. Also after restarting check the status of zuul and zuul-merger.

I found the problem. zuul could not fetch repo because of the proxy......
And as a result, merge failed. So the job was not run.

Now it is OK. :)

Thanks. :)