[openstack-dev] [magnum][barbican] Setting a live debug session time

Ade Lee alee at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 14:26:03 UTC 2015

Madhuri,

I understand that you are somewhere in APAC.  Perhaps it would be best
to set up a debugging session on Tuesday night  -- at 9:30 pm EST

This would correspond to 01:30:00 a.m. GMT (Wednesday), which should
correspond to sometime in the morning for you.

We can start with the initial goal of getting the snake oil plugin
working for you, and then see where things are going wrong in the Dogtag
install.

Will that work for you?  What is your IRC nick?
Ade

(ps. I am alee on #freenode and can be found on either
#openstack-barbican or #dogtag-pki)

 01:30:00 a.m. Tuesday July 21, 2015 in GMT