[openstack-dev] 7/17 state of the gate (you know, fires)

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Jul 18 00:51:35 UTC 2015

We started the day with a mock 1.1.4 release breaking unit tests for a
few projects (nova, cinder, ironic at least).

The nova blocker was tracked with bug 1475661.

We got a g-r change up to block mock!=1.1.4 but that didn't fix the
issue because oslo.versionedobjects pulls mock in before pip processes
the !=.  Luckily lifeless reverted the regression and released mock 1.2
so we should be OK on that front for now.

However, cinder/glance/nova, which gate on the ceph job, are blocked by
bug 1475811 which is a regression with the rbd driver in glance_store
0.7.0, which was put into upper-constraints.txt today.

I have a patch up for glance_store here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203294/

And an exclusion of 0.7.0 in g-r here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203295/

If the glance core team could get around to approving that fix and
releasing 0.7.1 it would unblock the gate for glance/cinder/nova and
make me happy.

Matt Riedemann