[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Aligning LP groups with real teams

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 17 12:59:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

as we decided on the recent Fuel weekly IRC meeting, we need to align LP
fuel-* groups with our teams and bug confirmation queues/duties. We decided
to start with fuel-astute [0] and fuel-provsioning [1] LP groups that have
2 members each. So from now on please assign bugs about provisioning and
astute to fuel-python [2] LP gorup and add 'ibp' tag for bugs about
provisioning.
Guys from fuel-python, please pay attention to bug tags. If you're the SME
for 'ibp', please take a look at 'ibp' bugs first.

Btw should we also use 'astute' tag for the same purpose?

Also we need someone to delete  fuel-astute and fuel-provisioning groups
from LP, if there are no objections.

Regards,
Alex

[0] https://launchpad.net/~fuel-astute/+members#active