[openstack-dev] [neutron][security-group] rules for filter mac-addresses

Yan Xing'an yan_xing_an at 163.com
Fri Jul 17 02:17:30 UTC 2015

For example, in usecase of VM is a LVS (Linux Virtual Server),
to make any client's ip outgoing, we need configure allowed_address_pairs to 0.0.0.0/0,  or disable security-group on port by setting "port-security-enable" false.
After that, mac-level rules are needed to protect other VMs.

Does anyone else has other usecase?

Yan Xing'an