[openstack-dev] [murano] [congress] murano congress integration test - trusts

Victor Ryzhenkin vryzhenkin at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 15 22:15:28 UTC 2015

Hi folks!
I’ve tried to debug this problem and found strange behavior of auth in [1].
So, at least, if in murano.conf we have parameter use_trusts=True,
keystone_client.tenant_name returns None [2].
I’ve tried to use v3 auth instead of v2 and, accordingly, replaced tenant_name for auth by trust_id, but in tis case we have the same error, because of auth.token and session.get_token(auth) returns None too.
The next step was to hard-assign fresh token to auth.token field, and in this case I’ve get a different error [3].

I’m really confused about it..

[1] https://github.com/openstack/murano/blob/master/murano/engine/client_manager.py#L88-L111
[2] https://github.com/openstack/murano/blob/master/murano/engine/client_manager.py#L105
[3] http://paste.openstack.org/show/378669/