[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Separate repo for Fuel Agent

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 15 21:50:44 UTC 2015

+1, great to see it is being pushed through. This is not always pleasant
work, but it certainly makes our life easier.

> 130 vs 7275 in fuel-web (fuel-agent-7.0.0-1.mos7275.noarch.rpm)
Two questions:
a) how our patching suppose to work if we have lower version now?
b) why there is "mos" code name in there, if it's pure Fuel package?

Thanks,

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen