[openstack-dev] [all][ptl][release] need to pick release models

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Jul 15 13:26:07 UTC 2015

PTLs,

The release team is working on cleaning up the release-related tags
in the governance repository. As part of that work, we want each
official repository to have a tag indicating its release model. I
have a patch up [1] to do this, but need your help to get the details
right.

Please look through the patch and verify that the changes or additions
reflect the way each repository your team manages are released. If
not, leave a comment on the patch and I'll update it accordingly
(the patch includes a validation script to require each project to
have a model set properly, so it will be easier to update them all
at once than to have a bunch of separate patches).  For definitions
of the release tags, see [2].

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201724/