[openstack-dev] [neutron] Service Chain project IRC meeting agenda

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Wed Jul 15 00:02:19 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Below are some items we plan to discuss in the next IRC meeting. Please add more topics you would like to discuss if any.
Thanks,
Cathy
*         Spec update for addressing new comments, and review
*         SFC CLI client and Horizon Client dependency on base Neutron CLI and Horizon code
*         OVS Driver and OVS support for classifier and SFF. If we decide to go for no SFC header with chain ID, then the OVS has to build a forwarding table based on 5-tuple or n-tuple for flow identification.