[openstack-dev] [magnum][bp] Power Magnum to run on metal with Hyper

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Mon Jul 13 23:18:48 UTC 2015

Team,

I woud like to ask for your input about adding support for Hyper in Magnum:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magnum/+spec/hyperstack

We touched on this in our last team meeting, and it was apparent that achieving a higher level of understanding of the technology before weighing in about the directional approval of this blueprint. Peng Zhao and Xu Wang have graciously agreed to respond to this thread to address questions about how the technology works, and how it could be integrated with Magnum.

Please take a moment to review the blueprint, and ask your questions here on this thread.

Thanks,

Adrian Otto