[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Horizon support for neutron-lbaas v2

Jain, Vivek VIVEKJAIN at ebay.com
Mon Jul 13 21:05:12 UTC 2015

Hi German,

We integrated UI with LBaaS v2 GET APIs. We have created all panels for
CREATE and UPDATE as well.
Plan is to share our code with community on stackforge for more
collaboration from the community.

So far Ganesh from cisco has shown interest in helping with some work. It
will be great if we can get more hands.

Q: what is the process for hosting in-progress project on stackforge? Can
someone help me here?

Thanks,
Vivek