[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Radware unit test issues

Evgeny Fedoruk EvgenyF at Radware.com
Mon Jul 13 09:13:18 UTC 2015

Brandon, thank you.

I’ve pushed a fix for this issue https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201044

Evg

From: Brandon Logan [mailto:brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 7:43 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Radware unit test issues

python's mock library had an update yesterday that exposed some issues with unit tests that are using the mock assert calls.  The radware tests were using a method called assert_called_once, which actually is not a real assert method off a mock.  assert_called_once_with is, though.  However, before the update mock would allow this method to run as it allowed any method calls to be run.  Now with the update, only actual assert methods can be used, so that broke these tests.  Changing the method to something like self.assertEquals(1, mocked_object.call_count) failed as well because the call_count was not actually 1.  As such, I've pushed up a review to skip these tests.  It would be great if radware folks could fix these tests and unskip them as I didn't have the time to look into actually figuring out if the call count discrepancy is a real issue or not.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200616/​

Thanks,
Brandon