[openstack-dev] [Neutron] adding new vendor driver to upstream

Vadivel Poonathan vadivel.openstack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 01:49:38 UTC 2015

Hi Armando,

Thanks for the pointer. I will go thru the same and get back to you/group,
in case of any clarification.

Here is the outdated wiki pages that i came across... these may have to be
updated/cleaned-up to reflect the recent changes about
development/contribution of new vendor plugins/drivers...
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron_Plugins_and_Drivers
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronDevelopment
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron

Thanks,