[openstack-dev] [murano] [congress] Congress needs to fetch environments from all tenants.

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:57:37 UTC 2015

How about using domain-based role assignments in keystone and requiring
domain-level authorization in policy, and then only returning data about
the collection of tenants that belong to the authorized domain? That way
you don't have an API that violates multi-tenant isolation, consumable only
by cloud operators.