[openstack-dev] [magnum] Tom Cammann for core

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Fri Jul 10 12:50:27 UTC 2015

+1 Welcome Tom!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Otto [mailto:adrian.otto at rackspace.com]
Sent: July-09-15 10:21 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [magnum] Tom Cammann for core

Team,

Tom Cammann (tcammann) has become a valued Magnum contributor, and consistent reviewer helping us to shape the direction and quality of our new contributions. I nominate Tom to join the magnum-core team as our newest core reviewer. Please respond with a +1 vote if you agree. Alternatively, vote -1 to disagree, and include your rationale for consideration.

Thanks,

Adrian