[openstack-dev] [Cinder] Quobyte CI Reporting, procedure for driver readdition

Silvan Kaiser silvan at quobyte.com
Fri Jul 10 10:58:10 UTC 2015

Hello Cinder Community!
The Quobyte Cinder CI [1] is back reporting since tuesday late afternoon UTC.
It is working stably with 8 test failing because of a Nova [2] and a Driver/Cinder bug [3].
Result logs can be reviewed at [4] (FYI: these also contain sandbox test logs).

Over the last weekend our team was able to find a solution to the networking issue that previously gave the CI failures in scenario tests. We implemented the CI changes and tested that on monday and tuesday, subsequently reactivating the CI. Today i deactivated encrypted volume testing as proposed on the mailing list [6].

With the CI working for the better part of this week now I'd like to have feedback on how to prepare the revert of the Quobyte Cinder driver removal [6]. My guess is a FFE type request to this list and an according gerrit change, any help or advice welcome.

Best regards
Silvan Kaiser
(kaisers or casusbelli on IRC)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Quobyte_CI
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1465416
[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1473116
[4] http://176.9.127.22:8081/?C=M;O=D
[5] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/069099.html
[6] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-July/068609.html

*Quobyte* GmbH
Hardenbergplatz 2 - 10623 Berlin - Germany
+49-30-814 591 800 - www.quobyte.com
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 149012B
management board: Dr. Felix Hupfeld, Dr. Björn Kolbeck, Dr. Jan Stender