[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Abandon changesets which hang for a while without updates

Stanislaw Bogatkin sbogatkin at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 10 01:18:42 UTC 2015

2 weeks seems too small for me. We easy can be in situation when fix for
medium bug is done, but SCF starts. And gap between SCF and release easily
can be more than a month. So, 2 months seems okay for me if speaking about
forcibly applying auto-abandon by major vote. And I'm personally against
such innovation at all.