[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [Openstack] Rescinding the M name decision

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Jul 10 01:04:49 UTC 2015

Yes I'm talking about vetting by legal since the community already vets via
the usual process. Legal has stricter guidelines so we could start future
vetting with legal to remove the options we can't use even if we wanted to.
That's where the inefficiency lies imho. The issue with this particular
snafu is kind of an exceptional case.