[openstack-dev] [javascript] [qa] [eslint-config-openstack] Nominating Cindy Lu for eslint-config-openstack-core

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 19:33:54 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

We've been hard at work getting some solid, shared code style rules in
place for our javascript code, and nobody's been more diligent about this
than Cindy Lu. Since we've managed to encapsulate our eslint configuration
into a separate project (much like hacking), I'd like to nominate Cindy Lu
as a core!

This will give her the power to tell you whether spaces or tabs are better.
So be warned :D

Michael