[openstack-dev] Segmentation Fault in nova-compute service on ARM platform.

Pradeep kumar topradeepyaduvanshi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:49:06 UTC 2015

Hi Hans,
I did traced the function responsible for segmentation fault itz in file
ceval.c. find below

        if (*next_instr == SETUP_FINALLY) {
                /* Make the last opcode before
                   a try: finally: block uninterruptible. */
                goto fast_next_opcode;
            }

After commenting above condition everything works fine, But need a
permanent workaround and some pointers
how to proceed further. Till now not able to understand the code.
Thanks guys.

Regards
Pradeep Kumar