[openstack-dev] Rescinding the M name decision

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 06:03:50 UTC 2015

First of all, I really appreciate Itoh's research on each name.

In my personal opinion, I don't see any significant problem using words in
the list except those that have legal issue.

I am realizing that keeping proper line between "significant concern" vs
"negligible concern" would be very tricky, especially when it comes down to
regional culture and history. However, I will do my best to help this
process.

Anyway, I do hope we select a release name which can be loved by everyone
in the community, and honor all the contributors in Japan hosting Tokyo
summit.

Cheers,