[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Abandon changesets which hang for a while without updates

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 8 11:33:53 UTC 2015

Given this is _inactivity_ timeout, 2 weeks seem more than enough. Mind
that the discussion without any patch sets incoming counts against this
limit as well.

And basically, if you go on a lenghty vacation, you better finish with all
your CRs before that. During that time it's likely that changes will
require manual rebase anyways, so no point to keep them in listings and
search results.

So I'm for 2 weeks auto-abandon period.

--
Best regards,