[openstack-dev] OpenStack Meiji (明治) - Our next release name has been selected

IWAMOTO Toshihiro iwamoto at valinux.co.jp
Wed Jul 8 05:31:19 UTC 2015

It is totally understandable that the combination of "Japan" and
"Meiji" recalls harsh history to some people, especially in East Asia.
As a Japanese, I'm sorry for that.

I think the release naming process should not cause such friction.
Could we just select some other neutral candidate name instead?