[openstack-dev] [release-tools] Launchpad permissions

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Jul 8 01:31:52 UTC 2015

I think we need a checklist of what to do when adding someeone to the
release team - either library or servers.

I just released python-cinderclient, and found out the hard way that
my account doesn't have the right access to cut releases.

We might want to go further and have a lint mechanism to check that
whatever account *is* doing releases [looking forward to automation
here] has the right permissions on all the projects listed as being
managed in the governance repo.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>