[openstack-dev] [all] Gerrit downtime on Friday 2015-07-10 at 22:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Jul 7 21:19:56 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

This Friday, July 10th, at 22:00 UTC Gerrit will be unavailable for
about 30 minutes while we rename some projects.

Existing reviews, project watches, etc, should all be carried over.
Currently, we plan on renaming the following projects:

stackforge/puppet-murano -> openstack/puppet-murano
stackforge/cue -> openstack/cue
openstack/python-keystoneclient-saml2 -> openstack/keystoneauth-saml2
stackforge/networking-vsphere -> openstack/networking-vsphere
stackforge/networking-plumgrid -> openstack/networking-plumgrd
stackforge/{compass-adaptors,compass-core,compass-specs,compass-web}
-> openstack/{compass-adaptors,compass-core,compass-specs,compass-web}
stackforge/{anchor,bandit} -> openstack/{anchor,bandit}
stackforge/networking-arista -> openstack/networking-arista

This list is subject to change as the week goes on.

We do these renames about once a month, so if you need a rename done
soon and your project is not listed above, please make sure you do the
following by Thursday:

1. Submit the patch for the rename and use the Gerrit topic
"project-rename" so it's on our radar. If you're not sure how to do
write the rename patch, you can view others by searching for that
topic yourself:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:project-rename,n,z

2. Add it to our list on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Project_Renames

3. Be diligent about responding to our feedback in reviews, if it's
not ready by Friday it won't make the rename window.

If you have any questions about the maintenance, please reply here or
contact us in #openstack-infra on Freenode.