[openstack-dev] [Fuel] python-fuelclient-6.1.2

Aleksandra Fedorova afedorova at mirantis.com
Tue Jul 7 19:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi, Roman,

could you please provide more info about versioning scheme of
python-fuelclient project.

It looks quite strange to me to see "Bump version to 7.0" patch in
6.1.2 changelog.

In fuel-* repositories we used "x.y.z" as a tag on "stable/x.y"
branch, but now we have stable/6.1.2 branch as a separate item. So
what is the meaning of 6.1.2 branch, how it is connected with 6.1,
master and 7.0?

And what is the policy for getting patches merged in stable/6.1 and
stable/6.1.2?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Roman Prykhodchenko <me at romcheg.me> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I’m glad to announse that verison 6.1.2 of Fuel Client was released. The team fixed a few important issues in order to make it possible to interact with Fuel 6.1 using the official client.
>
> CHANGELOG
> ===========
>
> 6.1.2
> -------
>
> * Change version to 6.1.2
> * Update link to developers' manual
> * Fix typo and output of "fuel env --help"
> * Pin oslo.i18n for keystoneclient
> * Return realistic data from mocked library
> * Reconfigure the wheel
> * Fix manual assignment of nodes to node groups
> * Block deploy/provision action for unassigned nodes
> * Bump version to 7.0
> * Fix test for creating env with ha mode
> * Change default network mode for env creation to neutron
>
> As usual, you can install or upgrade python-fuelclient package from PyPi: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-fuelclient
>

> -- romcheg

Aleksandra Fedorova
CI Engineer