[openstack-dev] [Congress] review for UI

Tim Hinrichs tim at styra.com
Tue Jul 7 14:52:23 UTC 2015

Yali has been working hard on a new GUI for writing Congress policies.  The
goal was to focus on the common case and make it super-easy (and accept
that the uncommon cases may be hard or impossible).  So this GUI is
complementary to the one we have: infrequent users who want to write simple
policies would use the new GUI, and power users would use the existing GUI.

As part of the review process for the new GUI, Yali is giving a demo.  B/c
of time-zones the choices are either 6-7a or 5-6p Pacific.  For those of
you who are interested, drop me a note with your availability this week and
Mon-Tue of next week.

Tim