[openstack-dev] [kolla][tc] Plans for using Pre-2.0 Ansible modules

Sam Yaple samuel at yaple.net
Tue Jul 7 07:44:25 UTC 2015

Steve,

We will need some of the modules from the "merge-it-all" branch of emoty's
fork[1]. If it is more convient, you can just grab them all. The ones we
require to proceed without triggering Option #4 would be the keystone
related modules. That list is as follows:

os_auth.py
os_keystone_domain.py
os_keystone_endpoint.py
os_keystone_role.py
os_keystone_service.py
os_user.py
os_user_group.py
os_user_role.py

I would also suggest to use git-submodule to add these directly to the
ansible/library folder for Kolla. Assuming this doesn't still somehow taint
the license or violate some stackforge rule. This too would only be
temporary until Ansible 2.0.

[1]
https://github.com/emonty/ansible-modules-core/tree/merge-it-all/cloud/openstack

Sam Yaple