[openstack-dev] [grenade] future direction on partial upgrade support

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jul 6 20:13:28 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-06 11:54:45 -0700 (-0700), Armando M. wrote:
[...]
> For what I can tell, Joe was kind to set the infra to start
> gathering data on the reliability of the multi-node jobs, but they
> are clearly flaky [1], and currently broken.
[...]

Well, a check-.* pass rate of 25% is likely explained by running
against proposed bad changes (after all these are running in the
check pipeline, not the gate). The recent 100% failure we think will
be fixed with a new release of glean incorporating
https://review.openstack.org/198576 since we recently started
exceeding the 64-byte HOST_NAME_MAX on our test platforms.
--
Jeremy Stanley