[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Aodh has been imported, next steps

Ryota Mibu r-mibu at cq.jp.nec.com
Thu Jul 2 08:43:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'd like to see how we can develop new alarm features, since I'm working on event-alarm.

Having duplicated code bases may confuse developer too, so we should have some policies like:

 * aodh focus on making sure that it provides existing API and functionality as of kilo to end users
 * ceilometer/alarm is open to develop new experimental features until L2/L3
 * having a merge window to move those new features to aodh from ceilometer/alarm around L3

What do you think?

Thanks,
Ryota