[openstack-dev] [Murano][Congress] Application placement use case

ruby.krishnaswamy at orange.com ruby.krishnaswamy at orange.com
Thu Jul 2 05:17:03 UTC 2015

Hi

Did you mean placement at “two levels”. First to select the region and then within each region, Nova scheduler will place on hosts.

But where will the capabilities of each region (based on which placement decision will be made) be stored? Will each region be queried to obtain this information?
Will a single application need to be placed (split across) different regions?

Ruby