[openstack-dev] Barbican : Regarding the Tempest Tests for Barbican

Douglas Mendizábal douglas.mendizabal at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 1 20:30:55 UTC 2015

Hi Asha,

The blueprint you linked for Tempest is over a year old.  I think it
pre-dates the Tempest team's decision to stop putting all project
tests in the same repo.  I believe the spec is obsolete, but someone
from the Tempest team can correct me if I'm wrong.

The automated tests that validate the API are the Functional Tests I
linked in my earlier email.

- - Douglas Mendizábal

On 7/1/15 3:22 PM, Asha Seshagiri wrote:
> Hi Douglas ,
>
> Are there any Automated Test cases created for validating the
> Barbican APIs.
>
> Thanks and Regards, Asha Seshagiri
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Asha Seshagiri
> <asha.seshagiri at gmail.com <mailto:asha.seshagiri at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
> Thanks Douglas for your response and appreciate for pointing me to
> the right link
>
> I was talking about the tempest tests to validate the Barbican
> APIs Please find the spec[1] and blue print link [2] for the same
> .
>
> [1]http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/qa-specs/specs/barbican-api-te
sts.html

[2]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/add-basic-tests-for-ba