[openstack-dev] Barbican : Regarding the Tempest Tests for Barbican

Asha Seshagiri asha.seshagiri at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:12:43 UTC 2015

Thanks Douglas for your response and appreciate for pointing me to the
right link

I was talking about the tempest tests to validate the Barbican APIs
Please find the spec[1] and blue print link [2] for the same .

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/qa-specs/specs/barbican-api-tests.html
[2]
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/add-basic-tests-for-barbican

Are above specs and blueprint have become void for Barbican?
Now I could use the  link sent by you for validating the APIs

Thanks and Regards,
Asha Seshagiri

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 2:32 PM, Douglas Mendizábal <
douglas.mendizabal at rackspace.com> wrote:

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Asha Seshagiri*