[openstack-dev] [magnum] Magnum Midcycle Event Scheduling Doodle Poll closes July 7th

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Wed Jul 1 18:03:58 UTC 2015

Apologies for double post – left off [magnum] prior by error.

Ton Ngo of IBM Silicon Valley Research has graciously offered to host the 2 day Magnum midcycle event at IBM’s facilities.

The sessions will run from 9AM – 5PM and catered lunch and refreshments (soda/water) will be provided.

The mid-cycle will be a standard mid-cycle with a 1 hour introduction followed by two days of design sessions.

Please cast your votes on any days you can make.

http://doodle.com/pinkuc5hw688zhxw

There are ~25 seats available.  Preference will be given to in-person core reviewers, followed by any folks that have made commits to the repository.  After dates are settled, a separate eventbrite event will be setup to sort out the specifics such as  dietary needs, etc and confirm in-person seating if we are past capacity limits.

We will make remote participation available, but the experience will likely be less then optimal for remote participants.

Regards
-steve