[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Inspector] Addition to ironic-inspector-core, switching to 2x +2 rule

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 08:56:41 UTC 2015

Hi all!

Please welcome Yuiko Takada to ironic-inspector-core team. Yuiko has
been with the team for some time already. She did substantial work on
porting ironic-inspector to Oslo libraries and on our new devstack gate job.

Thanks Yuiko, it's a pleasure to work with you.

As our core team grows, I'd like us to try to stick with 2x +2 rules. Up
to now it was mostly "Dmitry approves everything" rule, now let us make
sure we have at least 2 +2 on a patch before merging it, unless it's
critical for release or fixing gate. Don't wait for me to W+1 if you see
that patch already has 2x +2.

I'd ask the core team to review all the incoming patches. Once our
devstack gate is finally working, review will be a lot easier.

Cheers,
Dmitry