[openstack-dev] [Glance] Liberty mid-cycle meetup.

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Jul 1 07:31:20 UTC 2015

On 01/07/15 00:19 -0400, Nikhil Komawar wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>As discussed in the earlier Glance weekly meeting, the mid-cycle meetup for
>Glance would be at Blacksburg, VA from July 28-July30. A tentative schedule and
>some details have been put in the etherpad. Please fill in your details in the
>survey and the etherpad so as to help the site manager handle surrounding
>details.
>
>https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-glance-mid-cycle-meetup

Hey Nikhil,

Thanks for pulling this together. I, unfortunately, won't be able to
attend but I'll try to participate on-line to some of these sessions.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask all attendees of this
mid-cycle to provide as much information as possible about the things
discussed during this 3 days so that other folks that weren't able to
attend will be able to provide feedback and get up to speed.

Cheers,
Flavio

--
@flaper87