[openstack-dev] The API WG mission statement

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jan 30 22:57:46 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Something we in the API WG keep bumping into are misconceptions around what our mission really is. There’s general agreement in the WG about our mission but we haven’t formalized it.

It’s really highlighted the need for a mission statement/elevator pitch/mantra that we can repeat to people who are encountering us in a review or IRC meeting or whatever for the first time. Let’s keep it short and sweet, 2-3 sentences max.

What is the API WG mission statement?

Let’s discuss.

Thanks,
Everett