[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][Nova][libvirt] Intergration with oVirt-guest-agent

Left lgy181 at foxmail.com
Fri Jan 30 07:40:03 UTC 2015

Hi guys!

Recently, I have done a simple intergration of Ceilometer, Nova and oVirt-guest-agent(http://www.ovirt.org/Guest_Agent‍). Therefore, by installing ovirt-guest-agent in Windows or Linux, we could get more information such as unused memory size, swap memory size and  last login time through a serial channel connected to unix socket on the host. Then Ceilometer-agent-compute poll these info and transmits them to the Ceilometer-collector.‍‍

I guess someone may be also interested in this program and I am willing to contribute this program the openstack community for further modification and maintainence.‍‍

But this is the first time I participated in openstack community and I don't know how the submit my code.

Is there anyone interested in this program and can give me some help?