[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime Friday Jan 30

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Fri Jan 30 00:01:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Friday, January 30 at 19:00 UTC Gerrit will be unavailable for about
30 minutes while we rename some projects.  Existing reviews, project
watches, etc, should all be carried over.  Currently, we plan on
renaming the following projects (this list is subject to change):

    openstack/oslo.version   -> openstack-attic/oslo.version
    openstack/*-api          -> openstack-attic/*-api
    stackforge/cookbook-ceph -> stackforge-attic/cookbook-ceph

Thanks,

Jim