[openstack-dev] [oslo.db] PyMySQL review

Roman Podoliaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 29 16:57:30 UTC 2015

Jeremy,

I don't have exact numbers, so yeah, it's just an assumption based on
looking at the nova-api/scheduler logs with connection_debug set to
100.

But that's a good point you are making here: it will be interesting to
see what difference enabling of PyMySQL will make for tempest/rally
workloads, rather than just running synthetic tests. I'm going to give
it a try on my devstack installation.

Thanks,
Roman