[openstack-dev] [all][oslo] oslo namespace package releases are done

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jan 29 00:00:41 UTC 2015

You will all, I am sure, be relieved to know that the oslo.vmware release today was the last library that needed to be released with namespace package changes. There are a few more patches to land to the requirements list to update the minimum required version of the oslo libs, and of course the work to update projects to actually use the new package name is still ongoing.

We have some more library releases planned for the next few weeks, but none should be so disruptive as these others have been. oslo.log, oslo.policy, and debtcollector are all new libraries. The oslo.vmware team has some feature work, but now that the requirement in juno is capped that release should be uneventful.

Doug