[openstack-dev] [nova] The constraints from flavor and image metadata

Jiang, Yunhong yunhong.jiang at intel.com
Wed Jan 28 07:09:41 UTC 2015

Hi, Travis
	Thanks for your reply. I think I'm more talking about the resource constraints instead of behavior constraints. My example like  serial_port_count,
memory_pagesize, hw_numa_nodes  etc are all requires resources.  Sorry for the confusion. If image property requires resource that's not specified in flavor, what should be the result.

	I'm not sure if there are blanket rule, but maybe there are some generic consideration factor?

Thanks
--jyh